- Colour: Blue
- Material: ABS
- Operating Mode: Auto
- Display: LCD Display (6000 Word)
- Screen Backlight: Yes
- Diode Test: Yes
- Continuity: Yes
- Data Retention: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Automatic Shut-down: Yes
- Duty Cycle: 1% ~ 99%
- Sample Rate: 3 times per second
- Battery: 2* 1.5V AAA Batteries (NOT included)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40℃ / 32 ~ 104℉
- Operating Humidity: ≤75%RH
- Storage Condition: -20 ~ 60℃ / -4 ~ 140℉
- Storage Humidity: ≤80%RH
- Measuring Temperature: -20 ~ 1000℃ / -4 ~ 1832℉
- Measuring Capacitance: 9.999nF / 99.99nF / 999.9nF / 9.999uF / 99.99uF / 999.9uF / 9.999mF
- Measuring Resistance: 600.0Ω / 6.000kΩ / 60.00kΩ / 600.0kΩ / 6.000MΩ / 60.00MΩ
- Frequency: 99.99Hz / 999.9Hz / 9.999KHz / 99.99KHz / 999.9KHz / 9.999MHz
- DC Voltage (V): 6.000V / 60.00V / 600.0V / 1000V
- DC Voltage (mV): 60.00mV / 600.0mV
- AC Voltage (V): 6.000V / 60.00V / 600.0V / 750V
- AC Voltage (mV): 60.00mV / 600.0mV
- DC / AC Current (mA): 60.00mA / 600.0mA
- DC / AC Current (A): 6.000A / 10.00A
- Size: 138 x 65 x 28 mm / 5.43 x 2.56 x 1.10 inch (appr.)
● Easy-to-read large backlit LCD.
● AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current.
● Features Data Hold & Max. Reading.
● Compact ergonomic design, one-handed operation.
● Portable with a pouch, you can take it to anywhere you need it.
● It can service well in field of maintenance of auto, electrical engineering and teaching lab, etc.
● Easy to work, auto ranging accurately measures with self-calibration chip to make sure the accuracy and stability.
1 x Digital Multimeter (battery NOT included)
1 Pair Test Pen
1 x Test Probe
1 x Storage Bag
1 x User Manual